1.09.2010

OST. Barbie and The Diamond Castle..

yah,, sebenarnya c gua sama sekali gak nonton film ini..
but the opening soundtrack of this movie..
yeah, i mean this song..
was recommended by Tesya.. :)


and i really really really love this songs!!
especially with the lyrics.. Sweets! ♥♥

and here goes..



It's so rare to find a friend like you

Somehow when you're alone the sky is always blue

The way we talk

The things you say

The way you make it all ok

And how you know

All of my jokes

But you laugh anyway...



Chorus:



If I could wish for one thing

I'll take the smile that you bring

Wherever you go in this world I'll come along

Together we dream the same dream

Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me



Oooo..

Two voices, one song



And anywhere you are you know I'll be around

And when you call my name I'll listen for the sound



*Repeat Chorus*



Oooo..

Two voices, one song




The song tells about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P
how really nice, sweet, and wonderful it is.. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment