6.06.2009

a BLANK mine..

I'm just sitting here in my bed. Seeing the stars in the sky. Ok, actually there's no stars in jakarta's sky.. =="
So, i'm just sitting n watching the BLANK black sky. Like my heart n my brain BLANK!
I don't really kn0w what i'm thinking about right n0w..
There's so many, not.. To many things in my head! In my heart..
Ok, i really confuse..
But, i kn0w that things it so painfull.. T.T
Oh, i don't kn0w what i wanna do n0w..
Ok, let see what can i do to make all that pain gone forEVER..
1st. Make it more blank than now. Hmm, ok..
2nd. Sitting in my bed. Not bad..
3rd. Seeing the BLANK night sky..
Ok, i am really, really, weird.. =="
just going to seeing that BLANK sky again.
Make my heart more BLANK than now.
Forget ALL the PAIN..
And trying to sleep, coz' i must have a trip t0m0rr0w m0rnink. And n0w is already 1.15.
Huaam, nite sky..

No comments:

Post a Comment